Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!!

Nearly midnite, my shoulders are draggin' and my brain is strained, but determined I am to launch my blog 'ere the village clock strikes twelve. Scientists are now claiming that old dogs can indeed learn new tricks, and if that applies to dogs, well, let us hope it applies to humans as well.

Lucky to have lived this long to see the amazing developments in technology, I am privileged and challenged to keep current with the things that my 10 year old grandson accepts as commonplace.

2 comments:

a portland granny said...

Good Job! Elsie

You re going to do fine. I hope you get pictures soon.

Later,
Joan

SUSAN SLAPIN STUDIO said...

Oh Elsie,
So glad to see we are sisters
of The(B)log!
Starting them on the same night.
There are many kinds of sisters
in "this day & age".
Let's keep posted...&
Keep your great stories comin',
as you do.
Susan